It's been a surprisingly productive month for ZRWP! I got quite a few (6.5!) additional rooms finished, as well as another challenge combat, as well as a ton of other quality-of-life changes!
Rooms completed: 18 / 35
Challenge combats completed: 4 / 12
- HP Regen restores twice as much HP per action
- New effect "Ready": ATB Meter starts partially-filled after using a skill
- Many of James' skills now grant Ready
- Adam's Long Nap now also restores HP
- Malik now has skills to buff allies with Singing Along, restoring MP when buffed with a song
- Malik has lost the skill "Torn" (an enemy debuffing skill)
- Chris' Tricorder Scan (and some other skills) now also shows the target's ATB meter (https://peoplemaking.games/@bobcgames/109695495725787213)
- Save and load screens no longer include screenshot (https://peoplemaking.games/@bobcgames/109690027654744975)
- Room selection screen now has more information, including enemy levels (https://peoplemaking.games/@bobcgames/109747023239551467)
- Target selection now shows skill name and shifts (based on a setting) to the left or right to not block enemies/allies (https://peoplemaking.games/@bobcgames/109774032949132655)
- Refearance entries now tell you where to find each enemy
Hoping to get a few more rooms done in February (and I have ideas for more challenge combats as well), so we'll see how this goes!
Get ZAGS: The Role We Play
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.