It's been a weird month, with progress at the beginning of the month, and the end of the month, but not much in the middle.
In any case, stuff happened this month! A lot of it is again in response to my awesome beta testers.
Rooms completed: 30 / 35
Challenge combats completed: 8 / 12
- Enemy compendium is now sortable by room ( https://peoplemaking.games/@bobcgames/110091427621770344 )
- Added an icon guide showing the different icons in the game ( https://peoplemaking.games/@bobcgames/110091427621770344 )
- Added a weakness/resistance guide to see the relationship between the elements ( https://peoplemaking.games/@bobcgames/110103793154956932 )
- Added targeting icons for targeted enemies, two enemies, and fixed targets
- Added an indicator that you can click to skip the prologue the first time through
- New effects to allow physical and magic attacks to pierce defense but deal less damage
- Chris and James have (modified) skills to grant the above effects
My goal for May is at least to finish up the 8 main characters' rooms (with a stretch goal of hitting the final boss as well), but we'll see.
Get ZAGS: The Role We Play
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.